How to Rekindle the Flames of Your Marriage
Welcome to "Keep the Fire Burning!", a Bible-based marriage seminar designed to help you rekindle the flames of your marriage. In today's fast-paced world, it can be easy to lose sight of what truly matters in our marriages. Whether you are single contemplating marriage, or you’ve been married for many years or are just starting out, this seminar is for you. Come and reignite the flames of marriage and deepen your connection with their spouse. Our goal is to provide you with practical tools, insights, and strategies to help you cultivate a happier, healthier, and more fulfilling marriage. We believe that every couple has the potential to experience a deep and lasting commitment, and we're excited to help you discover how to keep the flames of your marriage burning. The seminar will help you learn how to:
- Re-prioritize your marriage in a busy schedule
- Experience deep fulfillment in your marriage
- Bring God back to the center of your marriage
- Manage external interference from family and friends
- Adopt healthier ways to resolve conflicts
- Gain a deeper understanding of each other's needs.
- Develop deep intimacy and connection
- Permanently shield your marriage from divorce
- Rediscover the joy of being in love
- Build a strong and thriving marriage.
- Feel heard and be heard by your spouse
Isaac Kubvoruno: Marriage Counselor, Speaker, Author, and Founder of the popular Together 4 Ever ministry. Together 4 Ever has over 2 million followers on Facebook! You can check out his page here.
Where: Fairplain SDA Church, 140 Seneca Rd, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
When: June 26-30 @ 6pm
Cost: Free as a service to bless your family and the SWMI community
Registration is required to help us better plan. Please pre-register here.